ss_blog_claim=0ee3c21bd89a395a531a0cad584a9549

Friday, September 14, 2001

Made a final decision on the contest entries and sent them off yesterday. Then, started work going through the first edition of StableMates #2 (Team Trouble at Dark Creek). It has now basically sold out so SNP msut reprint. This is our chance to fix errors, add the map, and for me to make any changes to the text... I'm a little more than half way through now and keep coming across things I obviously wrote but have completely forgotten about. For example, I had completely forgotten that Jessa and Cheryl repainted the tackroom in book two. Even stranger, I'd forgotten the whole bit about the bubble gum disaster that caused them to have such a terrible argument. Maybe it's time I re-read all the StableMates books!

No comments: