ss_blog_claim=0ee3c21bd89a395a531a0cad584a9549

Tuesday, September 25, 2001

Diane (at SNP) has asked for another Tarragon Island book. Well, she's been asking for a while now, but yesterday said she would like a new book featuring Heather even before I start work on books two and three in the Estorian Chronicles series. Hmmm. That means I have to seriously start thinking about what Heather could get up to next.

One of the kids in Dani's grade has been making amateur films for years now and I'm thinking maybe I'll introduce a character in the book who is also a director/producer type. Subject? Maybe kids on the street - though I'd have to figure out a way to get the Tarragon Island kids to either Vancouver or Victoria as I don't think TI would be a very good place for street kids to hang out...

If you've never been to Vancouver, you might have heard it rains a lot out here on the west coast. That's true, but even so, there's lots to do in Vancouver on a rainy day. I live in Victoria which is, in my humble opinion, the best place in the whole world to live.

No comments: