ss_blog_claim=0ee3c21bd89a395a531a0cad584a9549

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Cybils Are Back!

Thank you, thank you Cybils organizers. I had a fabulous time last year on the picture book judging panel and am just thrilled you have chosen me again! Click the link above to see who the other panelists are (and to check out their blogs...) And now, I must be patient... though it will be hard. I can't wait to see this year's crop of nominees! And for those of you who are reading this and who also blog, rush over to the Cybils website and nominate your favourite children's book titles. As a matter of fact, I don't think you even need to be a blogger yourself to submit a suggestion - so if you have read something you think is great, be prepared to send in your nominations starting October 1.

No comments: