ss_blog_claim=0ee3c21bd89a395a531a0cad584a9549

Sunday, December 10, 2006





Thanks to a patron saint (who, I suspect, wishes to remain anonymous, but wow - every author should be so lucky as to have one...) I am now the proud owner of a new Imac - this after the old dual G5, inherited from Dani when she left the country, died... Sooo... I have been transferring images from my ancient PC, my external back-up hard drive, and my laptop ... including this one taken on a whale watching trip...

I also stumbled across some photos of the Alaska cruise that Dani and I enjoyed so much a couple of years ago....

I'm thinking that the next cruise photos I post will be a little different! This time next week I shall be on board a Norweigan Cruise Lines ship in Hawaii - probably without my winter parka!

No comments: