ss_blog_claim=0ee3c21bd89a395a531a0cad584a9549

Friday, December 22, 2006

 
Internet connections have been a little spotty - and Dani keeps taking over my laptop just when I think I might make a few blog-like notes... Check out her Tokyo musings blog for an idea of what we've been up to (photos yet to come...)

What I've been up to is pretty well everything one can squeeze into a single vacation in a sunny, tropical paradise - swimming in the ocean, boogie boarding (yeeehaw!!!!!!), snorkelling (amazing fish, coral, and sea turtles), biking, hiking, zip-lining, throwing myself off fifty foot ropes into deep pools, swimming to waterfalls, dancing every night, feasting, sightseeing, collapsing exhausted into bed - you know, your basic relaxing holiday (not!). Tomorrow Dani and I are heading to the other side of Maui for surfing lessons... I am soooo glad we have a week in Honolulu to recover from this week of cruising and non-stop fun!

For those elsewhere in the world who may be shovelling snow or stuck in airports or scurrying around doing last minute Christmas shopping - Aloha! And a very Merry Christmas to all! Posted by Picasa

No comments: